Trading for Pirate Month Items

K

kittenmittens

I'm looking for Host Pirate Treasure Chairs and Green Keys, I'm trading the following...

~Cursed Storm Magic
~Dreams Castle Pin
~Finding Nemo Pin Set
~Gold Key&Crate #1
~Grumpy Cat Pin
~Hong Kong Disneyland Pin
~Pirates - Mickey&Goofy Pins
~Duffy Hat
~Explorer Boots
~Figment Shirt
~Ghast Mask
~Haunted Flips
~Host Mardi Gras Mask
~Pink Princess Outfit (Not including tiara)
~Queen of Hearts Dress (Not including ears)
~Pink Glass Slipper Chairs
~Heart Chairs
~Submarine Back&Middle Pieces
~Now Playing POTC Poster Frame
~Well Chair

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you value the new pirate treasure chairs at? I'm considering trading one of mine, but I don't want to make an offer until I know what you think is fair. :)

K

kittenmittens

What do you value the new pirate treasure chairs at? I'm considering trading one of mine, but I don't want to make an offer until I know what you think is fair. :)
I'm actually unfamiliar with the value of it since I haven't traded in a while. What interests you from my list that seems fair? (:

I'm actually unfamiliar with the value of it since I haven't traded in a while. What interests you from my list that seems fair? (:
Well, I've seen on the forums that some people are valuing it at a firewall each.. but I personally think that that's a bit overpriced xD Saying that, would you be interested in my two host chairs for your pink princess? O:

EDIT: Actually, I can just give you those two treasure chairs for free, if you'd like? I no longer am active on MyVMK, and I think it's best for someone who is going to actually use them to have them. ;p If you're interested, just let me know!

Last edited: