Trading Green Flips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
Just wondering why you heightened what you value them for, and if you're (which you seem to be) looking for a full credit offer, as well as what an auto would be

xWombat

Just wondering why you heightened what you value them for, and if you're (which you seem to be) looking for a full credit offer, as well as what an auto would be
the reason i heightened my asking price is because I believe that they are rising, and i didn't want to trade them for the other price... And not particularly looking for an all cred offer, i would like credits to be the main part but i also put pins and magics as wants as well. my auto in creds would be around 425

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
the reason i heightened my asking price is because I believe that they are rising, and i didn't want to trade them for the other price... And not particularly looking for an all cred offer, i would like credits to be the main part but i also put pins and magics as wants as well. my auto in creds would be around 425
hmm alright, a little misleading is all. I've been looking around for green flips for awhile, yours have been the most expensive I've been looking at just seemed a little bizarre to me that you would have raised your already high price.
good luck with your trades man :shrug:

xWombat

hmm alright, a little misleading is all. I've been looking around for green flips for awhile, yours have been the most expensive I've been looking at just seemed a little bizarre to me that you would have raised your already high price.
good luck with your trades man :shrug:
Well I'm sorry you feel that way but nobody has to pay it if they feel it's too high, just what I'm asking for.[DOUBLEPOST=1442440344][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.