Trading my Stuff (Pins Edition - Some Magic & Rares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_Murray

Yeah, I'd probably be down to sell it. You can dm me offers.

Maybe if you included the dark ride pieces that you sold to me and then borrowed back and then stole. But even then, probably not. But also, can I have those back pls? I need to re-build Goob Game.
ugh yeah i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
can i get all the host stained glass pins and i won't say im in love pins and the pink sword magic pin

selling zombie magic?
That's actually one of the very few things I'm committed to keeping, for now. Too memey.

can i get all the host stained glass pins and i won't say im in love pins and the pink sword magic pin
I have Aurora, Belle, and Merida stained glass pins remaining.

As for the "won't say I'm in love" pins, the person that originally wanted them didn't realize that they were decently valuable, so they're still available. I'm gonna go ahead and @ @carolynwonderland to let her know, too. Since I've already gotten several inquiries on those, I'll take bids via PM. Just for reference, the only one that I've seen that sold on forums went for 10k, and that was nearly a year ago. So I'd probably be looking somewhere in that neighborhood, if not a little higher.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
That's actually one of the very few things I'm committed to keeping, for now. Too memey.

I have Aurora, Belle, and Merida stained glass pins remaining.

As for the "won't say I'm in love" pins, the person that originally wanted them didn't realize that they were decently valuable, so they're still available. I'm gonna go ahead and @ @carolynwonderland to let her know, too. Since I've already gotten several inquiries on those, I'll take bids via PM. Just for reference, the only one that I've seen that sold on forums went for 10k, and that was nearly a year ago. So I'd probably be looking somewhere in that neighborhood, if not a little higher.
I’ll do Merida stained glass then what’s current bid on both of the I won’t say I’m in love pins

Crystal

Question: On the 8th page, does the Mickey Heart Eyes pin give you the Heart Eyes emote?

Also: Are you selling some of your invisibility magic? (maybe like 2?)

Status
Not open for further replies.