trading purple ears

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Black mickey ears, pink minnie ears (with bow), frozen mickey ears, x5 Tigerlily PPR pins, x5 Mermaid PPR Mermaid 3, black cowboy shirt (no vest), cowboy pants. I also have grey and brown cowboy shirts (no vest), denim cowboy pants, white cowboy hat and boots. Feel free to choose from the items listed.

Party Hat Gold and Pink, Full Black HM, Black Queen of Hearts Skirt :o? @Gadrilla

Gadrilla

Black mickey ears, pink minnie ears (with bow), frozen mickey ears, x5 Tigerlily PPR pins, x5 Mermaid PPR Mermaid 3, black cowboy shirt (no vest), cowboy pants. I also have grey and brown cowboy shirts (no vest), denim cowboy pants, white cowboy hat and boots. Feel free to choose from the items listed.
no ty i have all of that sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1420497889][/DOUBLEPOST]
leeroy or sparky hat ?
considering leroy hat possibly[DOUBLEPOST=1420497907][/DOUBLEPOST]
full yellow princess with tiara
full black mansion with top hat
10k spree
no ty i have all of that and not interested in credit spree[DOUBLEPOST=1420497928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Confetti magic, candy magic, or zombie magic, full black hm, and 4th of July hat
You can pick 2 of the 3 magics
could you replace the clothes? i have all of that[DOUBLEPOST=1420497954][/DOUBLEPOST]
Party Hat Gold and Pink, Full Black HM, Black Queen of Hearts Skirt :o? @Gadrilla
no ty not interested in party hats and i have the other clothes[DOUBLEPOST=1420497976][/DOUBLEPOST]
2 1* let it gos?
possibly considering this

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards