Transporters (Furniture)

Has anyone else had either of these problems?

• Transporter travel glitch YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloned items in inventory; They do exist!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sigynna

One who appreciates Rainbows
I just bought a couple sets of transporters, two Stitch and two Big Thunder Mountain...
Not only are they glitchy to where if they work at all I am transported to a random spot in one of my rooms where I get stuck and can't move unless I leave and re-enter but I only bought two of each. The shop only charged me for two of each- but I have four. I placed them in my rooms just to make sure and they aren't just cloned icons in my inventory.

VMK_Perdita

I just bought a couple sets of transporters, two Stitch and two Big Thunder Mountain...
Not only are they glitchy to where if they work at all I am transported to a random spot in one of my rooms where I get stuck and can't move unless I leave and re-enter but I only bought two of each. The shop only charged me for two of each- but I have four. I placed them in my rooms just to make sure and they aren't just cloned icons in my inventory.
Hi there! I’ll pass this on to the team! Please also note that teleporters are sold in pairs, so if you buy two, four will show up in your inventory. This is supposed to happen!

Sigynna

One who appreciates Rainbows
OH! I am so sorry I didn't realize that. Thank you :)
Also thank you for looking into it, I appreciate it :Pokemon4: