Trouble loading the game

My computer (Lenovo PC) is having a ton of problems loading the game. I have updated shockwave player. It doesn't matter if I use Firefox, IE, or MyVmkPal, it either loads halfway and stops or takes hours to load up the game. Quite frustrating :'(

Anyone have any similar experiences and/or remedies? Thanks :)

-Sprite

I am having the same problem. I just posted a thread about it and then I saw this one haha

Mademoiselle

Check to see if both your Adobe and Java are updated. I had to update both. I had a problem where I kept getting dced constantly.

same thing is happening to me. I have a Mac and haven't been able to get on since December! MYVMK STAFF please help us get back on!!!!!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
same thing is happening to me. I have a Mac and haven't been able to get on since December! MYVMK STAFF please help us get back on!!!!!
Unfortunately, there is no official way to get on MyVMK on a Mac at this time.

Last edited:
I've tried everything and nothing is working. I have followed all of the forums. I guess I am kind of frustrated that they haven't fixed this issue for mac users. All I want to do is log on to the game like I used to. Staff I think it's time to update the game. I really don't want to have to download a bunch of other programs on to my computer just to attempt to get on again. Sorry I just used to play every day and haven't been on since December because of this issue. PLEAASEEE FIX THE GAMMEEEEE!!![DOUBLEPOST=1459023102][/DOUBLEPOST]@MoitaRose still trying to get on and no luck of course. :rage:

Last edited: