Trying to reduce my clothes inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotogirl

I have been playing this game since Nov. 2013 and I tend to hoard clothes even if I don't wear them. In the past I would never sell my last one of anything. I need to let go of that habit, so my problem is going to become your opportunity. I have way too many clothes that I never wear and probably will never wear. So in an effort to reduce the 77 pages of clothes that I currently carry around I am going to start listing some items for sale regardless if its my last one or not. If its listed as an outfit I would like to sell the entire outfit and not piece it out. I am only going to list a few items at a time and as I sell items I will list replacements.. This is designed to avoid having to sit and type for hours, to avoid you sorting thru a list a mile long, and also so that I am not overwhelmed with someone wanting 20+ items at once. Hopefully I will have just the thing you are looking for at the right price.

60th Celebration Minnie Full Outfit (Top Skirt and Shoes) - 20k
Baseball Reversed Cap Pink - 50k

Belle's Winter Dress Bow Only - 4k SOLD
Mr. Smee Red Hat and Shirt Set - 12k SOLD

Minnie Rock the Dots Full Outfit Bow Shirt and Skirt - 30k SOLD
Prince Charming Full Outfit Jacket Pant Shoes- 15k
Princess Aurora Pink Full Outfit Crown Top Skirt Shoes 25k SOLD
Prince Ali Full Outfit Hat Shirt Pants Shoes - 20k
FixIt Felix Baseball hat - 15k
Judy Hopps Hat - 10k

Full Miguel Mask Jacket Pants and Shoes - 20k
Full Star Butterfly Outfit. Hat, Top, Skirt, Shoes -20k SOLD
Cowboy Shirt Red no vest - 8k

Finding Dory Baby Dory Hat - 10k
Gamora Top - 7k
Blizzard beach surf shorts and shirt - 10k
Candy Cane Crop top = 5k
Full Cheer Outfits - 10k each ( Pink or Teal) each outfit is top skirt and shoes
Esmerelda Bathing suit top and bottom - 10k
Orange Haunted flip flops - 20k
Heartless Hat - 5k

Keep checking back bc as things get sold I will replace with different items. There may be some older hard to find items show up from time to time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.