Tsum Tsum Items in game PLEASE!!!

Pirate

✧☠ Marvel Princess ☠✧
These are tsum tsums:

you may have heard of them lol
There's a huge range of possibilities you could do with these in game.

:star:Furni items that are stackable like above! (they come in small, medium and large)
EDIT: @hogie has come up with some great furni designs!!

:star:Clothing items like t-shirts, maybe even hats?
And MY favorite idea:

:star::star::star: PINS!!!! Imagine all of the different characters that could be made into cute little pins.
EDIT:

these were made by @Pascal98 and I think they would be perfect in game.

Also, Disney Store releases a new set of tsum tsums the first Tuesday of every month:

Wouldn't it be cool to have our own Tsum Tsum Tuesday every month? A new tsum tsum pin or furni item could come out for one day only and it could give us another week day to look forward to (I always look forward to Thursdays to see the new items).

One last suggestion, Disney recently started putting the Tsum Tsum game in arcades across the USA. They started having them in Japan and they became a huge hit, they're really cute:

I'd love an animated furni item arcade stand like this. It would be so cute to put in a room and make your own arcade! (psst along with a Fix-It Felix one, of course).

The actual arcade game gives you a Tsum Tsum keychain that's interactive with the game. It lets you play as whatever character you get, plus you can collect the keychains. Imagine we got the penny arcade up and running and had an actual interactive tsum tsum game you could play in it and try to win tsum tsum character pins or furni items.

Oh and did I mention:

You can have them HOLIDAY themed!!!

I'm just so in love with Tsum Tsums, they're tons of fun to collect in the real world and I'm sure they'd be JUST as popular in game. Plus there's a world of possibilities with these in game!

EDIT: Disney is about to release Marvel tsum tsums! Aren't they super adorable?? I'm so excited for Vision and Loki especially!

Last edited:
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!