Typhoon Lagoon Public Rooms

It was later in VMK that these rooms came out, but I remember when they did come out, I adored them. It was a fun and different way to interact with everyone!

I can't remember if swim suits were released then too but I know I had so much fun with that world. The shop where you could buy swim suit cover ups was hands down my favorite store.

This would make an amazing summer themed month :)

It was later in VMK that these rooms came out, but I remember when they did come out, I adored them. It was a fun and different way to interact with everyone!

I can't remember if swim suits were released then too but I know I had so much fun with that world. The shop where you could buy swim suit cover ups was hands down my favorite store.

This would make an amazing summer themed month :)
I'm a dummy and replied with a stupid thing about the guest room. -.-
I don't remember seeing the public rooms on VMK other than the water park but I know VFK has one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yes, I remember the Typhoon Lagoon public rooms. They should definitely be brought back, and would be a great fit for the summer months approaching.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Go to a typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach guest room and exit, it'll take you to the waterpark pool!
I concur. I just tried this and it worked. :twist::dance: