Un-combine tool

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Well sometimes I combine my magic and then want to trade it, but its already combined so I get confused, an Un-combine tool would be great!

Kinglaser

That's why it warns you that they cannot be uncombined when you add them together..

I know that not being able to uncombine magic is sometimes inconvenient but I like to stick with the idea of keeping MyVMK as close to the original game as possible and since we weren't able to take them apart after combining on there, I don't really like the idea of doing it on MVMK.

Lindsay

Personally, I'm all for uncombining them because they you could actually get certain magics easier. But, I just don't think it'd ever happen. I mean, it does pop up with a warning when you combine them. Having an uncombining option would make the warning null. If they never put the warning on there to begin with I'm sure we'd get the uncombining option eventually, but with it I think it's kind of like we warned you, stick with it now kind of deal.

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
In my opinion we combined them. Leave it like that. I don't think we should be able to combine them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk