Unable to log on.

I wasn't able to log on with Google Chrome for a while, but I was able to use Internet Explorer. Now I can't use Internet Explorer because of this strange glitch.

Also, a message keeps coming up saying "Internet Explorer has stopped working" then I would have to close Internet Explorer.

If I were to download the new Adobe Flashplayer. Would I be able to still use Google Chrome or I'll have to use Firefox?

Last edited:
:o

Nokuto

Yeah google chrome is gonna start getting iffy because it's not going to support Shockwave. You'll probably have to use Firefox that's what I did when mine wasn't working.

Internet Explorer probably couldn't handle it lol

Yeah google chrome is gonna start getting iffy because it's not going to support Shockwave. You'll probably have to use Firefox that's what I did when mine wasn't working.

Internet Explorer probably couldn't handle it lol
I wish Google Chrome would still work :c I'll try MyVMKPal first then Firefox if that doesn't work :o

http://myvmkpal.com/download/

Just go to this site, choose which is compatible for the computer your using and download it. Once it downloads, you can save your account(s) and log on :) You can change preferences later on if you want it to log you on automatically when you open it, change the color of the screen, etc!
Is my MyVMK Pal safe :o I got a warning from Norton :o

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Is my MyVMK Pal safe :o I got a warning from Norton :o
It is! I've been using it for months and have had no problems. It probably just doesn't recognize it and is considering it hazardous!
You are correct @Angie :) Norton doesn't recognise it as a commonly used program, so it just leans on the safe side.

You are correct @Angie :) Norton doesn't recognise it as a commonly used program, so it just leans on the safe side.
Thanks :3 I'm able to log in now. I re-downloaded the new Shock wave and it finally worked when it didn't work before :cloud9: