Unexpect Host Hide and Seek Game

So there I was, sailing around with my fellow pirates, when a flash message popped up from the Staff. Come find us and win a prize! What a fun idea and even more so for being a surprise. Thanks so much to the Staff for doing this. This is the kind of thing that really sparkles with VMK pixie dust.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
So there I was, sailing around with my fellow pirates, when a flash message popped up from the Staff. Come find us and win a prize! What a fun idea and even more so for being a surprise. Thanks so much to the Staff for doing this. This is the kind of thing that really sparkles with VMK pixie dust.
You're welcome! It was fun for us too (: If you did not win this time, do not worry! You can expect more Hide & Seek events throughout the rest of the month!
:halcyon::paw:

HOST_Karru

You are welcome, We had a lot of fun with this event and very happy you enjoyed it as well. Everyone have a safe and wondrous Holiday Season!

You're welcome! It was fun for us too (: If you did not win this time, do not worry! You can expect more Hide & Seek events throughout the rest of the month!
:halcyon::paw:
Yay!! That was fun

The only thing I have a problem with is having to type out the phrase "I found Elf/Misfit Whomever." Some of us don't type that fast and always miss out on winning if someone else is in the room. I just wish there was a better way to do the hide and seek than typing out a phrase
I agree with you sun

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
You're welcome! It was very fun for us and we will be running Hide & Seek again at different times throughout the month. Hope you have a glitcherific holiday! :fly:

I had so much fun with this surprise event! I was surprised when I found ELF-Nala haha
Thank you Staff for doing events like these and I can't wait to see more events to come :D