UPDATE: Shopping list of stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I just joined over the weekend, not knowing this existed until recently. Probably the last time I played was when the game closed (whenever that was), so I was shocked to find out this existed. Now I'm trying to collect all the things I lost and catch up with the things I missed out on since myVMK opened, which is a big painful job for someone like me that's trying to finish college. Anyhoo, I wonder if anyone would know the value of the following and if anyone has any to trade:

Bird hat
All magic
All POTC attraction pins
Brown cowboy pants
Treasure seat
All mickey ears (most notably pirate and plain black and minnie but I'm not terribly picky)
Dark ride pins
Maleficent ears
Anything villains related
Anything nightmare before christmas related (I'm mostly looking for the Jack outfit but I'm unsure if girls can wear it)
Black princess dress
All cuties pins

I know it seems kind of broad but if someone could give me a rough estimate it would really help. Thanks!

Last edited:
You've got a huge range in prices depending on the item, so magic you can probablly get for like 2k, 5k, 10k an up to the more wanted stuff. Dark ride pins again depends on the pin, some you could get for like 500, others are above 40k .
Bird hat around 20k maybe, cowboy pants, 5k, black princess (hat,shoes, top, bottom,) 500 each piece
Black mickey ears, 30k, the sparrow ears even more
Cutie pins depnds on the pin, some of the sets that came out had different rariety

oh boy...:um::hurt:
How many variety of ears is there?
lol to many to count, a few months ago they had the paint the night ears in store, there was like 18 different colors, then you have the black mickey, classic mickey, minnie, orignial minnie, classic..., rainbow, HM ears, C3PO , 60th, crater, to many

yeah i was afraid of that, I'd like to start a collection of all the ears ever made but that would probably take too long and cost too much. How about the POTC attraction pins?

yeah i was afraid of that, I'd like to start a collection of all the ears ever made but that would probably take too long and cost too much. How about the POTC attraction pins?
Those should be easier to get, if that 's the set with the burning village pin ? then 4 of the pins were in store for 500 credits, and then the jolly roger was a host pin, 5-10k for the set I guess somewhere in there

I just started a couple days ago and already have a lot of ears and hats, so I would have a positive mind on getting back to where we left off. Just focus on making credits, that's my plan for now :dance:

Best of luck friend! :cheer:

I just thought of a bunch more stuff I'd like to add to my ever growing list:
Hail Hades pin
Villains pins (most notably ursula and hades, will take others)
Any Cuties pins (I have cruela, gothel, alice, belle, rapunzel, dash, violet, incrediboy, evil queen, maleficent, ursula, absolem)
Heroine pins (I already have Mulan)
dog tsums (already have copper)

Last edited:

Tohrukun

@metalheadpirate i have:
1x cuties - dumbo
1x DARK RIDE PETER PAN - TIGERLILY
1x TSUM TSUM - PIGLET
1x TSUM TSUM PIRATE - DALE
1x TSUM TSUM PIRATE - hook
7x TSUM TSUM PIRATE - mickey
8x TSUM TSUM PIRATE - peglet
6x TSUM TSUM PIRATE - pooh
1x VILLAINS - SYNDROME
1x VILLAINS - AL MCWHIGGIN
1x VILLAINS - AMOS SLADE
1x VILLAINS - EDGAR BALTHAZAR
1x VILLAINS - JAFAR
1x VILLAINS - MOTHER GOTHEL

i'll take dumbo, tiger lily, & pirate dale[DOUBLEPOST=1455755893][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking for these!:

Bird hat
Galaxy ears
Hail Hades pin
Any Cuties pins (I have cruela, gothel, alice, belle, rapunzel, dash, violet, incrediboy, evil queen, maleficent, ursula, absolem)

Last edited:

Tohrukun

i'll take dumbo, tiger lily, & pirate dale[DOUBLEPOST=1455755893][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking for these!:

Bird hat
Galaxy ears
Hail Hades pin
whats your availability for today

Status
Not open for further replies.