Valentines Day Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, its me again! I meant to start this about a week ago, to give myself more time to collect things, but oh well.

So most of you may remember the Holiday Give Away I did back in December; well, Im doing it again, this time for Valentines Day! The giveaway itself will be on Valentines Day itself! Donations are appreciated; anything from a bucket seat to a spaceship magic! All I ask is no pixels xP
Comment here, PM me, or find me in game in my room or another to donate! Thanks guys and gals!

EDIT: I did my math wrong. Valentines Day is on Friday, not Thursday, so it WILL be on V-Day! xP

Alright guys, just find me in game if you can! Im not sure how much Ill be on tomorrow, but Ill try to be on.

And Toh, Im not really sure. If you get like 4 100 credit items, that would be good :)

No... If someone says they are me, then its not me. I only collect and give stuff away on the account named GiveAway. I DO have a main account, but only three people know who it is, and I wouldnt go around asking for stuff on it...

And guys, if Im online, Im usually in my room. Its named Valentines Day GIveaway Donations.

No... If someone says they are me, then its not me. I only collect and give stuff away on the account named GiveAway. I DO have a main account, but only three people know who it is, and I wouldnt go around asking for stuff on it...

And guys, if Im online, Im usually in my room. Its named Valentines Day GIveaway Donations.
Ok :) Just an FYI that someone was in your room once impersonating you as Giveaway. I'd like to donate some stuff if you're on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.