= VALUE CHECK V2 =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

The time to raise the value of the firewall is here. I haven't seen it go for less than 25k in a while now.

I also believe that all values should be in strictly credit form as to detract from firewalls being the /only/ main method of currency. The firewall trade has been getting a bit ridiculous lately.
Updated. As I dont play much anymore I haven't been updating this thread. This should be only a rough guide so people know roughly where values are/ were.

Also firewalls have been made the main currency by staff by making trading credits infuriating. Considering a giftcard which sells for 9.5k is worth the same as if not more than a firewall, we have no easy way to trade credits.

I recently got a 150k spree and due to the items low costs. It has taken over 10 trades. I needed a lot of gingerbread blocks and 500 is only 25k. Thats 5 trades seeming if you do over 100 in a trade you can crash the trade or get booted for standing in one place for too long.

Many people want credit trading back and for the firewall empire that has been created to not be as bad but that is not going to happen. So firewalls are going to continuing inflating a ridiculous rate and credit trades are going to continue to be tedious.

Updated. As I dont play much anymore I haven't been updating this thread. This should be only a rough guide so people know roughly where values are/ were.

Also firewalls have been made the main currency by staff by making trading credits infuriating. Considering a giftcard which sells for 9.5k is worth the same as if not more than a firewall, we have no easy way to trade credits.

I recently got a 150k spree and due to the items low costs. It has taken over 10 trades. I needed a lot of gingerbread blocks and 500 is only 25k. Thats 5 trades seeming if you do over 100 in a trade you can crash the trade or get booted for standing in one place for too long.

Many people want credit trading back and for the firewall empire that has been created to not be as bad but that is not going to happen. So firewalls are going to continuing inflating a ridiculous rate and credit trades are going to continue to be tedious.
I understand it is really difficult to trade credits but it is the only currency that has a pretty solid backing. Firewalls gets more scarce while credits don't. Which is why I still insist all values are put in credits not firewalls, because now that the price of firewalls have inflated so have all items, which is certainly not the case.

Also I just want to say, we can blame this on staff all we want but we are the ones doing it. No one started trading in credits until quest kiosks in original VMK and the economy still went on. And Amy is working on quest kiosks so..

The players are the ones that set the economy and until we start just trading actual items and stop demanding a few "currency" items, this problem would be done.

Lost

I understand it is really difficult to trade credits but it is the only currency that has a pretty solid backing. Firewalls gets more scarce while credits don't. Which is why I still insist all values are put in credits not firewalls, because now that the price of firewalls have inflated so have all items, which is certainly not the case.

Also I just want to say, we can blame this on staff all we want but we are the ones doing it. No one started trading in credits until quest kiosks in original VMK and the economy still went on. And Amy is working on quest kiosks so..

The players are the ones that set the economy and until we start just trading actual items and stop demanding a few "currency" items, this problem would be done.
VMK had several ways of combating inflation and a 1 item economy. They had quests in parks and a larger player base which kept a lot of items valuable. They had harder quests sometimes which gave good items that not everyone would get. They had limited sales of items. Most of it comes down to player base. The staff in my opinion are treating the game is if we had the same player base as VMK in terms if distribution of items which causes items to either flatten in value (HOST items mainly) or soar in value (items released before minigames i.e firewalls).

If more items had stronger value and were wanted by most people then we wouldn't have this problem but due to the small player base and the way items have been released up to this point; firewalls will continue to be the main trading item and valuing on other items due to the fact it's easier to trade 1 firewall instead of 100 items in a spree.

Someone told me all red mints are untradeable. Not sure. If so then there isn't really a value.

Snow carpets maybe 400 or 500 each.
Red flat mints are tradeable as i was just in trade with someone and they weren't grayed out and a few days ago i traded for a few standing ones as well and it worked fine! The standing ones were also not grayed out in the trade i just made nor the green ones :)

Lost

Red flat mints are tradeable as i was just in trade with someone and they weren't grayed out and a few days ago i traded for a few standing ones as well and it worked fine! The standing ones were also not grayed out in the trade i just made nor the green ones :)
Oh well my info must be faulty lol. Maybe a few hundred for the mints then.

Status
Not open for further replies.