Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Converse!!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Vans all the way in my opinion. Keep in mind that this is a private poll, no one can see what you vote.
EDIT: For both please use the option "It doesn't matter to me" that was meant to be the option for both, but I typed the wrong thing! haha

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
CONVERSE. i just want all the colors. i love them.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Vans! I've had mine for four years and they still look new. :thumbsup:

How are converse clown shoes? They can literally match anything.

I love the comfort of my vans
and the style of my converse

These are the only two types of shoes I wear. They're simple, comfortable, and can be used for almost any occasion.

kalyee

I have a pair of Converse that look like Vans but have held up forever, and I had a pair of Vans that fell apart in a month, so I guess I prefer Converse as far as quality goes. I really liked high tops when I was younger, too, but I no longer have any.

I don't really care much about brands, though. Unless I know for a fact one is higher quality/will last longer than another, I just buy what's cheapest and looks acceptable with things I already have. I can't afford to be picky!

my vans fall apart within a year but i also wear them everyday bc comfy and cute
my converse i've had for like five years and they're still in perfect condition but they're also no comfortable at all