Vegan #teamOREO

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Hi friends!!

So I realized there was some concern with oreo items being added into the game because they aren't vegan!! That's why I am proud to announce...

:pose: VEGAN #teamOREO :pose:
The very first petition to bring VEGAN oreo items to the game!! Below is me modeling an oreo chair.

Vegan oreo items could create more happiness in the game which is why I urge you to sign the petition below. Help contribute to the success of the game! :hug:

I pledge allegiance, to the idea, of having oreos in-game. And to the community, for which it wants to improve, one game, indivisible, with oreos for all.

Last edited:
I pledge allegiance, to the idea, of having oreos in-game. And to the community, for which it wants to improve, one game, indivisible, with oreos for all.

<3

philitup

The Internet Champion!

Long live team oreo!

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic

Loving this idea <3

Bindingkey

Also, wait, people are complaining oreos aren't vegan in a game? Dx

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Hey there (:
this is all just for fun and we're all just joking around c:
How could you go wrong with delicious oreo's haha :]
Exactly! This is merely a source of fun that a lot of members around the kingdom have enjoyed. I am perfectly aware that the chance an oreo item will be in game is very slim, so this is merely just a way to have fun an so far I've done so appropriately. A lot of people enjoy it, so until a staff member contacts me, it's #teamOREO forever!! Hugs to all & may the fun continue. :hug:

Elle

Hey if you ain't got anything nice say, don't say it at all :) Oreo is just having some good fun!
Exactly. It's always fun to see players on here come up with new ideas for the game when it involves furni and all that jazz. Plus, even if I don't like oreos, I support #teamoreo!
Stuff like this makes me smile because it's just mostly for fun, rather than seeing a negative post on something pointless.