Virtual Epcot

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast

As some of you may know, I've been working on a few designs for the game and ultimately I would like to see them go as far as a whole new area on the map. That area of course, would be the "Virtual Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow." I feel like it would be cool if a separate monorail station was added to the esplanade that, instead of bringing you to the different lands of the magic kingdom, instead brought you to Epcot. It wouldn't be anything large but a few rooms that make up each of the different pavilions found in the actual park. I know the public rooms are never necessarily busy but this could be a way to get people out of auction rooms and actually into what VMK used to be all about. Each room could serve a different type of purpose whether that be new minigames, something educational or even just a place to virtually hang out with friends. The problem with most rooms in VMK right now is that they either don't serve a purpose, or the ones that used to don't anymore (spell rooms, monorail etc). This could be part of a larger scale project to touch up the small details of the game that everybody used to love, and still does now.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
aw I like this. I feel like it could also generate more activity in the game and interest people in actually playing again. It would be a lot of work, but it's a cute but nice idea if it actually was implemented.

I love this idea! There was a post a while back that had a similar concept, where someone actually made a map of what an entire "Virtual Florida Project" would look like! (click here) Although it would take an agonizing amount of time to make, I think it would be a great addition to the game!