VMK Anniversary Month Retrospective

Mlopbeard

Hello all,
In just a few days our Anniversary Month will come to a close and we will move on to our next themed month. I just wanted to share some of my opinions about how this month played out. Keep in mind that these are only OPINIONS and I do appreciate the hard work put in by MyVMK Staff this month and every month.

Positives:
Plenty of events - Oh my, where do I start with this point? It seemed like there was no end to the events taking place this month, between the quests, the trivia nights and Staff Battles (which should become a regular event TBH) and there were plenty of opportunities to join in the fun! Giving players multiple chances to participate in the quests also helped for those who would otherwise be unable to participate. The only suggestion here would've been to offer a similar prize of 20000 for the extreme pirate quest as it once had been.

Great item theming - Bringing back OG VMK items was a surprise! This month had no shortage of new and returning items. The only problem I found though was the lack of rarer items returning. As a suggestion, I would say that something similar to Dreams Month would have worked, with Staff going from room to room handing out a random item from OG VMK that would be considered "rare".

Negatives:
No BIG party on the 21st - While this complaint is minor, there could have been a Club 33 party on the 21st to commemorate the occasion of VMK's closing. Perhaps as a joke even, around the same time VMK closed the same message could have been displayed.

So as you can see, this month was as Mary Poppins would say "practically perfect in every way", though with a few tiny things to point out which did not take away from the month itself.
Here's to the next 10 years!
~Mlopbeard

Also another Negative being that majority of staff left