VMK Character Name

I started out in VMK as Yurty, because I was goofing around and thought I would not even like the game. After Yurty got into a bit of trouble, I moved on to JustAnotherJones, since you could say Jones in VMK, due to the Davy Jones reference from the movie. My real last name is Jones, so it fit, and all I did most of the time in VMK was play POTC Capture the Flag. I was in OVMK under the same name for two days, then it was closed. I will probably always use this name in these type games.

I used to be GreenGirlRocks. I don't expect that most of you even knew me. But if you did, Hi!

I joined vmk in August of 2006, My first title was Camopup, after my 1 year old black lab puppy, he is 8 now "camo" My sister (chatterboxcutie) starting calling me "camp" for short in game, I played on Camopup until April 2008, when i visited WDW, an made a in park character Shocker_Camp.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I was at the beginning spacerightsummer which my daughter gave my character when she created it then I made my own character in Jan 2008 and titled him Kirllan.