VMK ENDURANCE: REBORN (SEASON 1) (SIGN UPS THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Hey, I'm Desertfreak, I love hosting games, and it's time to go this again. VMK Endurance 1.0 was a crazy game. It didn't end up so good due to un-active players and players being super active. In the end a single team won each week. Add drama to the mix and because of that reason I had to close the game.

THIS TIME The Bugs have been fixed and we will play the new version of the game!!!

GET READY FOR MyVMK ENDURANCE: REBORN!

INTRO
VMK Endurance is based on Endurance the TV show. It lasted from 2002-2008 and had challenges every week. So this thread for the teams to form! Each team needs a color (Black, Blue, Cyan, Gold, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Yellow and White) and 2 members. You can choose to create a team or join another one. Now there are NO CAPTAINS! You must work together to win. And don't forget to look for host dialog each week!

HOW IT WORKS
Your goal: win all 21 pieces of the Pyramid! I will post challenges each couple days on the official thread, You will be given a number, 1 or 2. Each person on a team has a challenge that can only be completed by that member OR a challenge that needs to be completed by all the players on a team. Post pictures showing you completing your challenge on the Team Conversation that Desertfreak will send to you. After 1-3 days the results will be posted on the main thread. DON'T FORGET THAT YOUR RESULTS SHOULD BE SECRETIVE. DO NOT SAY YOU'VE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE. The first team to complete the challenge will get one of 3 prizes. A Pyramid piece, You could also win a sabotage to hurt another team in the next challenge, or finally, sending 2 teams into possible elimination. Where you will play a safety challenge to stay in the game. Finally the last team standing & the team with all 21 Pyramid peices WINS!

When signing up, write the following on a reply to this thread!

In Game Name:
Forum Account name: (If you don't have one please ask a friend to enter you)
The team you want to join:

THE PRIZE

We wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for a prize right? There are a few potential prizes you can win, it all comes down to the final bonus challnge
Prizes include

1* Popcorn Magic
5,000 credits
10,000 Credits
Sparky hat
A Firewall

5* Burried In Treausre Magic
5* Toad magic

AND MORE!!!!

Alright You can Sign up for the game now! Just give a post on here or PM me to enter the game, your name will be posted on a team to confirm your entrance! I hope you enjoy this! The main part is to have fun! Thanks for reading and good luck!

TEAMS!

BLACK TEAM:
1. @LazyBunz
2. @Wavves

BLUE TEAM:
1. @Official_Riku
2. @Lilac

CYAN TEAM:
1. @joetheman
2. @MissyKay

GOLD TEAM:
1. @Gianorail

GREEN TEAM:
1. @meganashlay
. @coolbluePiglet

ORANGE TEAM:
2. @Mothstradamus

PINK TEAM:
1. @NancyD (IGN: BeautyPageantGrl)
2. ScarletJayde

PURPLE TEAM:
1. @gibgatz (IGN: Chocolatebunnygrl)
2. @RockStar_PoohBear

YELLOW TEAM:
1. @PhantomAvenger
2. @slytherinftw

WHITE TEAM:
1. @Emelye (Emelon)
2. @Closestartistchick

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Well i'm back and I didn't even know how popular this got! Welcome to the game players![DOUBLEPOST=1445258450][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: RockStar_Olivia
Forum Account name: (If you don't have one please ask a friend to enter you) RockStar_PoohBear
The team you want to join: Blue
So it seems there was a problem with you joining, the blue team is sadly full, can you please pick another team?

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
In Game Name: Oreo
Forum Account name: (If you don't have one please ask a friend to enter you) Oreo
The team you want to join: Orange Team

can't wait. :yay:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
TEAMS!

BLACK TEAM:
1. @LazyBunz
2. @Wavves

BLUE TEAM:
1. @Official_Riku
2. @Lilac

CYAN TEAM:
1. @joetheman
2. @MissyKay

GOLD TEAM:
1. @Gianorail

GREEN TEAM:
1. @meganashlay

ORANGE TEAM:
1. @Oreo

PINK TEAM:
1. @NancyD (IGN: BeautyPageantGrl)
2. ScarletJayde

PURPLE TEAM:
1. @gibgatz (IGN: Chocolatebunnygrl)
2. @RockStar_PoohBear

YELLOW TEAM:

WHITE TEAM:
1. @Emelye (Emelon)
2. @Closestartistchick
[/QUOTE]

Yellow is still open! Orange, green and gold need 1 more member. Also for those who already signed up, make sure you reply to this thread confirming you're active! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.