VMK for VFK

Jayden

What are some things you're looking for? I'm interested in bat,clock and the firewall(:

i like rare clothes the most i will be really picky with the fire wall and bat magic, if anyone is not sure about there vfk things they can get on and show me im in the trade room right now on vfk

mark

10 mins late to everything
Christmas Snowman Sign and 2 Frozen Velociraptors - Blue and a Tall Striped Hat (Dr. Suess) - HOST for your Bat Magic and Toucan Pin and Firewall

Jayden

Okay I'll get on and show you some stuff, I'm interested in the firewall, bat magic, and the clock! What trade room?

Jayden

I'll offer full girl pirate, full mummy costume with mask, a skull mask, and quest emerald enchantment magic and one ruby quest enchantment magic for the clock, bat, and firewall

skyunderthesea i didnt really see anything in the pics that i liked but if you have more and want to try and show me im on vfk in the trade room

I know I have some good furniture there. Ice cream, sir gobbles, red beach balls, 4 leaf clover cubes, a lot of gold un-opened eggs from the first thee years. And alot of halloween stuff too. If any of that interests you. Sir gobbles was the rarest item in vfk when I was still playing.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
i have some really good clothing on there, im interested in the clock and firewall.
i have lots of clothing ranging from original antlers, candle hat, snowman sweater, full girls mummy&white skeleton, etc etc let me know!!