VMK MEET UP!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka

I don't even plan for tomorrow, but if I'm not working over at Universal I'll pop in for a visit :D

Pooh

Moderat-Oh Bother
How come my post got removed for a vmk meet up and this is just as specific x.x? Not that i want this removed, I think its great, I'm just wondering.
When it comes to specifying your location, we allow up to the state (in the US) or the country. At this point in time, there has been no volunteering of personal information that happens on this thread. The minute anyone posts exact locations, phone numbers, etc, this thread will cease to be. It is up to these forum members to communicate externally if they wish to do so.

Personal Information
This site has children present therefore asking for or volunteering personal information is not allowed. Personal information consists of Location (anything more specific than State/Country), Email Address exchanges, Password/Account Information, School Information and other similar details. This also applies to posting pictures of their schools, homes (that include their exact locations), etc.

We have no control on what is put on social networking (Twitter,Facebook,Instagram) So proceed with caution when using these sites in relation to MyVMK.

When it comes to specifying your location, we allow up to the state (in the US) or the country. At this point in time, there has been no volunteering of personal information that happens on this thread. The minute anyone posts exact locations, phone numbers, etc, this thread will cease to be. It is up to these forum members to communicate externally if they wish to do so.
So Walt Disney World isn't a specific location within a state? You let us post our location on our profiles anyways... I just wish I could post something about meeting up in my area even though I dont have any form of a disney park around me.

You are all very resourceful individuals! If you would like to meet with players in your area, please find another forum/place to post this information, as we do not allow it on our forums. If this rule upsets you, we apologize, but we value the safety of any children present over satisfying the location curiosity of those guests who use the forums who are over 18.

Please, we encourage all users who see someone posting a location more specific than a state to report this information.

That being said, we are no longer allowing any "Meet-up" type threads to be posted due to numerous complaints about these threads, and because we are trying to be consistent in our thread closures.

If you have any additional concerns, please contact a MyVMK Administrator, and they will be happy to discuss them with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.