VMK Pet-Peeves

Bindingkey

When someone gives everyone in the room the control to their room, but proceed to get angry if someone moves their stuff and they can't figure out who it is.
omg I've heard about this like, you have to physically change the room status to allow people to edit your room. like someone exerted effort to let people edit, yet they have a problem with people's design choices Dx

omg I've heard about this like, you have to physically change the room status to allow people to edit your room. like someone exerted effort to let people edit, yet they have a problem with people's design choices Dx
Exactly! In my case they were hosting Falling Chairs and gave everyone the rights and then when people would move the chairs they would get all angry but it's like you did it? Just don't give the room rights hahah.

Bindingkey

Exactly! In my case they were hosting Falling Chairs and gave everyone the rights and then when people would move the chairs they would get all angry but it's like you did it? Just don't give the room rights hahah.
well in that case it's kinda half-and-half. I understand where they're coming from but liiiiiiike... then why did you allow room edits for a game like falling chairs in the first place Dx

PrincessRuby

They run away because you get more points if you catch someone who is possessed d: unless you knew that already oops lol
This makes more sense now. I was thinking that it was something like this, but I've tried looking at the score to see if that were the case and just too difficult to test that theory lol. It's reasonable now, but still kind of a pet peeve considering I'd rather have them to help out with ghosts. I think it would even out with how many times we each get possessed and catch each other. Oh well....lol. Thank you :D

Jasmine

The people who always equate "complaining" to other things, like asking questions or giving constructive criticism to help make the game better. I can't stand when people make assumptions. Everyone isn't always out to get the staff...some people actually do try to help. :facepalm:

And people who get upset or obsessed over this whole thing and forget that it's a game. Your "virtual riches" mean nothing in real life lol.

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
The people who always equate "complaining" to other things, like asking questions or giving constructive criticism to help make the game better. I can't stand when people make assumptions. Everyone isn't always out to get the staff...some people actually do try to help. :facepalm:

And people who get upset or obsessed over this whole thing and forget that it's a game. Your "virtual riches" mean nothing in real life lol.
:swoon:
Are you a God or

gravebound

not actually a grave
I didn't know you HAD to stay on one floor.....I travel the whole room, bc I am after ghosts for myself.
you work better towards winning when you split up floors on 2x2. not trying to tell you how to play but if you don't want to work as a team with someone or share the ghosts with them so they could get some credits too, then maybe play something other than 2x2.

D.Va

Literal Princess
When people are in a trade room chatting nonsense and what you post (which is actually about trading) gets pushed up up up and away.
guilty im sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1415745948][/DOUBLEPOST]
When people are in a trade room chatting nonsense and what you post (which is actually about trading) gets pushed up up up and away.
guilty im sorry