VMK Screen Problems

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
My mom is having a problem with the VMK Screen. Neither of us know how it happened, or how to fix it, but...

... Well, her VMK Screen has shrunk, and moved up to the upper-left. Before, it was usually set in the center.

... Like mine.

We've tried changing the resolution on her computer, but nothing seems to have worked. Would anyone know how to remedy this problem?

P.S: The above picture itself seems to be a bit smaller for some reason... Not sure what happened there. But case in point: Her little screen has moved to the upper left, instead of the usual center.

Hello KrakenGuard,

This may be an issue with your window zoom settings. Check the zoom percentage and make sure it's at 100%, or its selected to its default setting.

Try one of these:
1. You can zoom in on a window by holding down the Control button and scrolling up or down on the mouse wheel.

2. You can also access the zoom settings through the Chrome options icon at the top right of your screen.

Hopefully this helps,
- Blue

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
I've tried changing the zoom settings, but the screen remains on the upper-left at 100% zoom, even beyond. Shrinking the zoom seems to move the screen over, as well as shrink the VMK Screen, but my mom doesn't want the VMK Screen shrunk, she wants it centered. She also says she wants it on Full Screen, which I'm not sure is possible. But as I've said, putting the zoom beyond 100% does nothing.

It was Full Screen up until Last Night.

Myth

I was having problems where the top of my screen was cut off so I couldn't click guest rooms in the corner or any of the lands.

Navii

It seems as if the client itself aligned to the left side of the screen rather than the center. The problem is, I'm not sure how to change that on a browser. You could take other routes, such as making the screen smaller (to where there is no black background) or maybe even try a new browser/MyVMKPal.

A new browser you could try is Mozilla Firefox, and MyVMKPal is a secure program you can download to run the game.