walt disney museum

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Are you talking about the Man Behind the Myth museum at Hollywood Studios? In that case, I think it's a great museum. The video at the end is very informative.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Are you talking about the Man Behind the Myth museum at Hollywood Studios? In that case, I think it's a great museum. The video at the end is very informative.
She also be talking about the one in San Francisco, which I hear is very good as well.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I went to the Disney Family Museum when I was in San Fran earlier this year and it was great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If any of you get to go to the San Francisco or are near the Museum...GO! This is about Walt and his family, all the times he failed and tried again.
Its not a museum about the company or the parks. We love this museum and the rotating artist and displays. Right now, the new
exhibit is The Art of Marc Davis....one of the studio's legendary Nine Old Men. In case you aren't familiar with him he did Tinker Bell,
Maleficent, Cruella de Vil. I can't wait to see original works of art done by Marc. Recently they changed their policy and you can now take
pictures during your visit. ENJOY!

Myth

I loved this museum so much!
I took hundreds of pictures there of everything if anyone wants to see :)
Also bought some limited edition pins which have retired :D