Walt Disney World Trip 2018

Autie

22 days until we leave for Disney to celebrate our 1st year anniversary! We are really excited, and hope that this year's trip together goes a lot smoother than last year.
Due to the hurricane last year, we almost didnt make it to Florida because so many cities were out of gas. What was supposed to be an 8 hour drive from Chatanooga to Orlando, turned into 17 hours with us stuck in our car camping out at a gas station...Making the grand total of hours in the car close to 25 hours or so. UGHHH. Once we finally got to WDW, our resort was closed and we were transferred to 3 different resorts during the first couple days. Also, Disneyworld was closed the first day we were supposed to go to the parks. Mind you, Disney has only closed a few times in history, and OF COURSE with our luck, it closed on our arrival day. It was a mess at first, but Disney upgraded us to a great resort and it worked out. However, we are hoping that our vacation this year isn't so crazy and everything goes as planned!

We are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year too! Im going as Briar Rose and Im working on creating my husband's Prince Phillip costume! :) Anyone else planning on going to Disney soon? And has anyone else had a rocky start to their vacation like we experienced?

My husband is such a good sport! lol!

Last edited:

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Oh my goodness you are too adorable! Wishing you all the fun and safe travels on your trip <3

P.S. Please post more pictures!! I'd love to see how the Prince Phillip costume turns out!

Autie

Oh my goodness you are too adorable! Wishing you all the fun and safe travels on your trip <3

P.S. Please post more pictures!! I'd love to see how the Prince Phillip costume turns out!
THANK YOU! We are definitely hoping for a smoother trip this time around! lol! I will definitely post an update on the costumes! :D

omg, i just got that dress in the mail! i hope you have a magical time :D

and yes, i'll be in disney world at the end of this month, hope your trip goes smoothly!

Autie

omg, i just got that dress in the mail! i hope you have a magical time :D

and yes, i'll be in disney world at the end of this month, hope your trip goes smoothly!
It's so cute! Hot Topic has a great selection of Disney merchandise. Ive stocked up for our trip next month!
And same to you! I hope you have a great trip! :D Thank you!