Walter and Rosie Candles!

emily1313

Have any of you guys heard of Walter and Rosie before? It's a company that sells disney scented candles, they first started out on etsy and now they sell off their website, www.walterandrosiecandleco.com. They are very popular and do sell out but she usually restocks every week. They only have a few different scents but they are so good! They release new ones from time to time also, my favorites are jambo and foolish mortals! If you haven't tried these before you def should and let me know what you think!

I haven't tried Walter & Rosie (they were always sold out of the ones I wanted) but I can give a plug for Anthology Candles on Etsy. I got the choose your own 4 pack with Soaring Over, Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Belle's Library, and Main Street Bakery. I think they make everything to order so they never sell out of anything. Plus, their shipping is crazy fast.

I have seen a lot of candle shops recently that do Disney inspired candles but each one typically has a few unique scents. I really want to try the Grey Stuff from Walter & Rosie. :cloud9:

emily1313

I haven't tried Walter & Rosie (they were always sold out of the ones I wanted) but I can give a plug for Anthology Candles on Etsy. I got the choose your own 4 pack with Soaring Over, Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Belle's Library, and Main Street Bakery. I think they make everything to order so they never sell out of anything. Plus, their shipping is crazy fast.

I have seen a lot of candle shops recently that do Disney inspired candles but each one typically has a few unique scents. I really want to try the Grey Stuff from Walter & Rosie. :cloud9:
How are the Anthology ones? I've seen them but never tried them!

How are the Anthology ones? I've seen them but never tried them!
I haven't tried any of the candles but I have several of the wax melts that you can put in a Scentsy warmer. They are awesome! The scents are very strong (put out enough scent for several rooms) and very, very long lasting. Their only shipping option is around $7 but my order came in less than 3 days (during a weekend even). They are constantly coming out with new scents so I'll probably be placing another order once I use what I currently have.