WANTED: Fiyero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyero

Recently, you may have seen a weird guy with eyebrows and a beard staring out of the computer and into your soul. That's me and due to some of the recent notice I have received for that, I have decided to make it somewhat of a contest. So how does this work you ask?

Anytime during the continuation of this contest, I will make an announcement on this thread that I am hiding myself in a room in a game. Your job is to find me in a room, and be the very first person to say "It's like he's staring right into my soul!". If you can, I will trade you for a sweet prize!

1. I will not be moving rooms. Where I go is where I stay until I'm found.

2. This is not a constant contest. I will announce when I am hidden and make a post on the bottom of the topic for a bump. So keep an eye on the forums!

3. Prizes will range from small to large!

4. Public and Private Rooms are both fair game.

Happy Hunting!

Wanted

View attachment 2441

Captured and Reward Claimed!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
It's not hard to find him. You'll feel like your being watched. Your skin will crawl, you'll get a strange urge to look down at your screen and then when your eyes begin to wander to the bottom, there he is... watching you, staring in to your very soul. Those eyebrows practically looking right through you. He's always watching....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.