Water ride

drkfaery

Hi all. I'm building a water ride and I'm having trouble getting the uphill pieces to work. I've tried using palm trucks and crows legs pegs. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

I'm a bit confused with the question. Is it not letting you move up the water pieces whilst the palm trunks/crows leg pegs are underneath? Or are the uphill pieces in general not working for you?

HOST_Thanos

Mad Titan
MyVMK Staff
Hello there!

There are a couple of ways that you can go about doing this! Since you mentioned the palm trunks, lets start with those!

This way would allow you to lift up the ride (or bring it back down if using downhill pieces). In order to do it like this, you would want to place the palm trunks like this:

After doing this, you will want to set the hill pieces directly on these. As the pieces themselves are 2x1s, you need two of the palm trunks at the same height for each of the uphill tracks. This way would also work with things like the bar pegs and pixels as well.

Another way of going about this would be to use the configuration feature to boost the tracks up. Which would end up looking like this:

This way is admittedly more finicky, as if you configure the ride tracks, it is very easy to lose track of where you are putting the tracks on the floor, and thus easy to mess it up. Thus my suggestion would be to do the following:

Once you set the tracks out, you every track that you want to lift will need to be move up by 40. Thus, the first piece you move up will be configured to 40, the second piece to 80, the third to 120... etc. To give an example:
The piece numbered 1 is configured to 40 and so on. As I said, this way is finicky, because if you configure, its easy to loose track of where the other tracks are actually at, and while they may seem like they match up, they dont.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know!