Waterslide Competition Results!

Congratulations to all Grand Prize winners and runners-up! :)

Hope you enjoy your prizes -- they're well-deserved. I can only imagine the decision must have been very tough.

Max_Power

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated in the Waterslide Team Competition! I also want to add a big thank you to the MyVMK staff for holding this event. It brought players together in the spirit of competition and friendship, showcased the creativity in our community, and most importantly - it was a lot of fun! :)

Congrats everyone! I didn't win, but I had SUCH a fun time participating in this competition building my first room ever on MyVMK! I definitely plan on participating in many more events in the future :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Congrats to everyone! It's freaking annoying though, because my room wasn't given enough time because everyone on my team wanted me to help them, THEN in the morning hours of the last night we had to build our rooms my team told me to get rid of everything that I already built (which was half the room) and start over, because they had a better idea... So my room didn't count, aaand I didn't get a prize.

Congratulations to everyone! Despite winning or losing, this was truly a wonderful experience to actually spend time with your fellow team mates, friends, and other players throughout the game. I would like to thank my brothers, my friends, fellow competitors, supporters and all those whom had taken the time to ride our ride. I dedicate this win to you.

Special shout-out to @Allusion for keeping the team together. As well as @maryj, @ExtremeGreenLight and @Tiki for your hard work and dedication. As well as the staff for taking a chunk of their time to judge every room and making this whole competition possible. Thank you