WDW Bachelorette Party

Hey all! So one of my friends is getting married next year and she is Disney crazy, he husband proposed to her in front of the Cinderella Castle. So! I am helping her out with the wedding and would love to throw her a huge Disney princess bachelorette party at the WDW resort, we live in Orlando so getting there is no problem.

What I need from you guys, is advice on where we can go to drink and have fun (we are all 21+), where we can fit 4-5 girls, and how we can get around safely if we are going to be drinking. Please note while money is slightly important, I have family that works for Disney so everything will be deeply discounted.

Does anyone know any nicer, but not villa priced, resorts we can stay at? Bar and clubs we could easily go to by transit?

Also for the ladies: What would you LOVE out of a Disney bachelorette party? I was thinking getting matching minnie ears, a bride pair for our bride to be. And then doing some sort of Disneybound princess outfit like tutus with bride and bridesmaid shirts.

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA OMG.

yeah maybe you all can get matching shirts that say bridesmaid, bride, maid of honor, etc. and then under it it can say a princess. for example if the bride likes cinderella hers can say bride then cinderella under it and then the tutu can be blue and each girl gets a princess idk lol. but pinterest will definitely give a lot of ideas too!

a game you could play in the resort is separate the girls into maybe 3 teams of 3-4 girls depending on how many there are. (could be two teams or four teams, whatever) and have one girl be the "model" and using a roll of toilet paper have the rest of the girls dress up the model in a cute wedding dress. I played this game at my sister's wedding shower and it was a lot of fun :)

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA OMG.

yeah maybe you all can get matching shirts that say bridesmaid, bride, maid of honor, etc. and then under it it can say a princess. for example if the bride likes cinderella hers can say bride then cinderella under it and then the tutu can be blue and each girl gets a princess idk lol. but pinterest will definitely give a lot of ideas too!

a game you could play in the resort is separate the girls into maybe 3 teams of 3-4 girls depending on how many there are. (could be two teams or four teams, whatever) and have one girl be the "model" and using a roll of toilet paper have the rest of the girls dress up the model in a cute wedding dress. I played this game at my sister's wedding shower and it was a lot of fun :)
Ahhhh I love these ideas. <3 Definitely going to have to use it.

Downtown Disney's Planet Hollywood is a great place to pre-game!
Awesome! Do you know any places we can dance? Ever since Paradise Island closed I'm lost.

drink around epcot :cool:, then go park hopping in all your matching clothes glory
Yaasssssss drinking around the world is definitely on the itinerary

Downtown Disney's Planet Hollywood is a great place to pre-game!
There have been rumors floating around that Planet Hollywood is going buh-bai.

---

This may be a totally lame idea LOL, but I think doing rounds around the MK resorts would be fun. You could eat at 1900 Park Fare for Cinderella characters, The Wave, or Kona Cafe/Ohana, then you could monorail around to The Wave Lounge or Tambu Lounge for drinks. You can wander around and enjoy the sights/music, walk on the beaches, shop (Basin at GF!), grab some Dole Whip, etc. The same idea could be applied to the Epcot resorts where I...think... you can dance at the BoardWalk? You'd also be in close proximity to two Parks and just a bus away from DtD so you'd have a lot of options. I don't believe there's anywhere to dance on property besides the BW.

Also, just as a friendly general reminder, please keep in mind the possible repercussions of getting intoxicated on a CM's discount/behalf.

I think the outfit ideas are cute. :D As far as resorts go, what about a Royal Room at Port Orleans? Perfect for a princess theme. They may be on the small side, but they'll sleep 4 (or 5 with an air mattress if it'll fit) and you'd have boat access to DtD.

LisaMarie

hotel wise, you should stay at pop century or arts of animation. its cheap and can fit everyone and has a better food court. if you want a better ambiance for a little more i suggest port orleans riverside! plus you will have Disney transportation so its SAFE. you can ALWAYS use uber or lyft to get to places outside WDW resort.
you can get custom shirts that say "bride to be" and maybe bridesmaid can get "happily ever after". they have them on etsy and ebay
the bride could get the Minnie white bride headband ears then the bridesmaids get matching ones too like the regular black and red sparkly ones, and the maid of honor can get the silver sparkly ears!
maybe one day do a spa day at one of disneys spas. (I like Saratoga springs the best)
another day, drink around the world at epcot then once it closes head over to the boardwalk... jellyrolls for dueling pianos, atlantic city dance hall club may have something going on, or ESPN, (that closes early sometimes)
also, the house of blues is a lot of fun in Downtown Disney!
maybe one night do a dinner show, spirit of aloha is great at the poly!
another night of bowling and dinner at splitsvillie in DTD!
tea at the grand floridan!
epcot sometimes has smaller events for an extra fee. the wine tasting at Italy pavilion is great!
also maybe send her to the bippity boppity boutique that would be cute and funny!
maybe add on the photopass+ option so you can get pictures with all the characters and capture every moment!
when you check in get an "im celebrating" pin too ;)

Last edited:

Tohrukun

Hey all! So one of my friends is getting married next year and she is Disney crazy, he husband proposed to her in front of the Cinderella Castle. So! I am helping her out with the wedding and would love to throw her a huge Disney princess bachelorette party at the WDW resort, we live in Orlando so getting there is no problem.

What I need from you guys, is advice on where we can go to drink and have fun (we are all 21+), where we can fit 4-5 girls, and how we can get around safely if we are going to be drinking. Please note while money is slightly important, I have family that works for Disney so everything will be deeply discounted.

Does anyone know any nicer, but not villa priced, resorts we can stay at? Bar and clubs we could easily go to by transit?

Also for the ladies: What would you LOVE out of a Disney bachelorette party? I was thinking getting matching minnie ears, a bride pair for our bride to be. And then doing some sort of Disneybound princess outfit like tutus with bride and bridesmaid shirts.
im so jealous of you rn cri

#squadgoals

if its princesses stick to that idea
i did a pub crawl for halloween with some girls in my sorority, and we were considering doing a group theme of disney princesses with tiaras and outfits with tutus that match the dress colors of the disney princesses so maybe you could do something like that! but the bride should definitely have something so people can identify her as the bride (like the tshirt as you mentioned)