Website Slow, Game Not Loading

Hi Guys! I've been trying to login to the game right now and it sits at a white screen after I open it for about 10-15 seconds, then says you will be redirected to the client in 5 seconds which takes about 10 seconds, then it goes to a black screen on the client and then goes back to a white screen saying "You have been disconnected from MyVMK Click Here to go back" then if i don't do anything it loops over and over. I've been playing MyVMK from this computer the majority of the time which is weird because it worked last night. I'm on Mac 10.6.8 and I've never had a problem before. Besides that when I go to http://www.myvmk.com everything loads slow including the forums. Is anyone else having this issue right now or just me?

Zoey

I thought it was my internet for a sec there, whew. It seems to be happening to everyone so no need to worry. I'm pretty sure the game will be up again soon.

Alright glad its not just me its happening to. I ran a Ping Test to make sure it wasnt just my computer. Maybe the Server needs to be reset.[DOUBLEPOST=1420928009][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess Amy was already on it! I just got in, try again now everyone!