Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy ;D;!
Its so wonderful that you're continuing what you started ^^
Although it will make me feel a bit weird calling it MMK instead of something with VMK, Im glad to join you :3!
What the staff at OVMK did was wrong, and stupid and ridiculous ._.
Trust me, I suck at keeping viruses away from my computers (it has happened at least three times D:), So I KNOW that there was nothing in that game file thing XD

I'll follow you and support you as much as I can ;D;
also I was wondering, Is there a place I can view like process of MMK, or something? Like a website I can longingly stare at in anticipation XD?

idk lol
~LittleWishingStar/summerwonderland

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
I'm deeply saddened to hear about all of this Amy! I Hope things get much better and I look forward to seeing the outcome of everything you have done :)

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{Yay! Amy, it's great to have you back! I'm so glad you're working on your own project. Can't wait to get on! :)

-Tessa?

Watching this whole thing unfold on OVMK was like watching a trainwreck, and so much just sounded odd. Glad you are continuing on Amy and can't wait to see the new site!

Glad to see you back, Amy. I didn't believe their reasoning for getting rid of you--I thought they just used you..which, unfortunately, looks like they did. We're going to make this a bigger and better project! MMK <3

Although I wasn't heavily involved during the beginning of OpenVMK, I can tell it was set up to fail. When you get a bunch of immature people working on a project, bad things happen. I have worked with some of them in the past on forums for the original VMK and they were as they are now. Immature. I see potential with this new site and hope it brings great things. I was not completely aware of your involvement with the other site but from what I have heard, you took it a lot further. If you need any assistance at all with anything, including funding, I would love to help out. VMK was a wonderful place for me to relax and have a great time with friends and I think everyone should have a chance to play this amazing game.

Nickle

A

ABrighterFuture

My Home!

Haha! This is so wonderful. I actually quit the old forums and was not emotionally able to return, but that issue has been solved very nicely!

Some people in this world are horrible, and some wonderful. The good side won, and I am extremely pleased. Amy, Kevin, and all other people on our side, you guys rock! Why? Too many reasons for me to express in one post. But I'll try anyway. You want the members to know what's going on, and you're actually legitimate. You won't kick people off the team for ridiculous reasons.

I'm so much more comfortable here. Your efforts really payed off, and you're even giving us a game that we've been waiting for for over five years. I feel the need to express my appreciation. If there's anything I can do to do so, I'm on it! I'm sure everyone else also would say the same thing in our subcommunity.

Let's open My Mystical Kingdom and have a great many years to come.

With joy,
-Alex

Thank you for everything, Amy. You are the perfect role model for all of us VMK lovers. Thank you for not stooping down to their level. I wish you great luck with MMK and you can rest assured that I will be by your side with everyone else. :)

~Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.