Well, um.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
Apparently there's no section on here for people that are leaving?

Anyways, I wrote this on the Facebook group, but one of the admins on there rudely deleted my comments so it pretty much looks like I just vanished, which I don't want to make the impression of that because then you have people wondering where I wondered off too.

Anyways~ I quit the game last month and I'm assuming all other online MMORPG's I used to play. I find them boring now, they were fun and joyous in my childhood, but since I'm exposed to so many much more fascinating things (like COD, hue.), I've honestly lost interest in playing computer games and whatnot.. So, in all honesty, this is probably the last online game I'll ever be playing. Aside from my "COD life", I also have to focus on my future. In the past I've found computer games to be more addicting than my PS3 games since they're pretty much completely different.

To Amy and the rest of the team, keep doing what you're doing. I'm pleased you've made a ton of people happy with MyVMK. I'm thankful for the times I was able to get on the game and play with my friends, since now apparently I'm unable because of the Shockwave thing? But it's whatever.

For those who would like to keep in contact, I'll just mainly be hanging around on Twitter(Laurbearyy) &Instagram(Laurbeary).
But yeah, online computer games kinda ruined me. I've got many opportunities to take right now and I'm not turning back from them.

It was a pleasure meeting you and also knowing some of you like I did back when VMK was opened or even on VFK.
Love you guys, I'll never forget some of you~

Status
Not open for further replies.