Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back :hug::fly::wave:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Welcome Back! :)

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
Welcome back to VMK. Honestly, I don't know you, but I'm so bloody proud of you. Battling depression takes courage. It takes so much out of you. And I battled it for 8 years. Sometimes, some days are worse than others, but don't give into it. A bad day doesn't mean a bad life. I began going to therapy sessions, and met an amazing psychologist, and now she's a friend. I went on medication. And eventually, the chemical imbalance in my brain actually decreased, and its evening out. And I've never been at a higher point in my life. You'll hear it a thousand times in your life, but take it from a survivor, of a lot of suicide attempts, and a lot of ups and downs, relapses, defeats, recoveries. It does get better. Myself, and everyone, I'm sure, is glad to have you back. You're a Disney princess, remember that. Stay beautiful. Welcome back. <3

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
Welcome back to VMK. Honestly, I don't know you, but I'm so bloody proud of you. Battling depression takes courage. It takes so much out of you. And I battled it for 8 years. Sometimes, some days are worse than others, but don't give into it. A bad day doesn't mean a bad life. I began going to therapy sessions, and met an amazing psychologist, and now she's a friend. I went on medication. And eventually, the chemical imbalance in my brain actually decreased, and its evening out. And I've never been at a higher point in my life. You'll hear it a thousand times in your life, but take it from a survivor, of a lot of suicide attempts, and a lot of ups and downs, relapses, defeats, recoveries. It does get better. Myself, and everyone, I'm sure, is glad to have you back. You're a Disney princess, remember that. Stay beautiful. Welcome back. <3
Stoppp, your gonna make me cry <3

Kelsey

welcome back! depression is a horrible disease, i've been there, and currently am.. if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here! :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.