What A Weird Frontierland Pin...

Ranch

I love VMK and how they had the vision to merge all the parks into one virtual one.. anything's possible and anything goes when it comes to showcasing aspects of a certain park.. such as toowtown furni.. or HKDL stuff.. or waterpark rooms and clothes.. VMK did it's job, above and beyond woot.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think the pin is nice, and since I'm used to Disneyland's Fantasmic, it seems pretty normal. However, I do see where Disney World people are coming from with their side of the argument, and it can be confusing for those who hadn't known previously that Fantasmic is run differently at both resorts.

Ranch

yeah it's quite a mind trip.. mainly because Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios is on a ultra super grand scale. It seats the entire park for an end of the night show. It's unimaginable to squeeze something so huge into something so tiny as DLR's Frontierland. I imagine Frontierland in DLR is the smallest out of any Disney park?

JustDep

Forever Awkward
yeah it's quite a mind trip.. mainly because Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios is on a ultra super grand scale. It seats the entire park for an end of the night show. It's unimaginable to squeeze something so huge into something so tiny as DLR's Frontierland. I imagine Frontierland in DLR is the smallest out of any Disney park?
Give it a chance, it's honestly a spectacular show. I know a video won't give you the full effect but it goes to show that they use Tom Sawyer's Island and Rivers of America extremely well for how compact you may think it is.