What did you get for Christmas?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
O.O That's a bit odd. Anyways, I got WWE 2K14, FIFA 14, a map of all the MLB stadiums, an iPod touch, and a book of world records... And as always, a ton of candy.

Jasmine

I'd either bought most of my gifts, or opened them early, so I only had a couple surprises :P

My main gifts were a Surface Pro 2, a keyboard + piano lessons, and pink beats headphones.

yooooo i got a load of Guitar Hero games for xbox, got a couple graphic novels (The Walking Dead, V for Vendetta), some books on psychology frick yeah, and a bunch of really really really hideous christmas jumpers that i will cherish forever

supernovagirl

I celebrate both Christmas and Chanukah (which was 2 weeks ago lol) so I will list what I got from both holidays.

-iPhone 5s - Gold
-Black cashmere sweater
-Burberry Brit perfume
-Ugg slippers mmm
-Fitbit Zip (for running ya)

Hope everyone had a good holiday :)

Muse

What did you get for Christmas? <3

Not related to VMK, but totally related to Christmas.

Have any of you seen/heard of/owned one of those Diamond candles that have rings in them ranging from $10-$5000? My boyfriend bought me one (along with about 400 pounds of chocolate; cue the nommage). I'd never seen them before and I thought it was the cutest thing. I'm burning it now. Can't wait to see what I got. :D

So what all did you guys get for Christmas? (Or any other holiday you celebrate)

My two big gifts were tickets to see Wicked and a macbook air- still on Mountain Lion!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
QueenP

I got tons of clothes, a few books that I wanted, my yearly calendar(that I always ask for), Bath&BodyWorks stuff, a giant picture book of Taylor Swift Red Album and I got a Kate Spade wallet to match my purse that I have from my boyfriend :)

Have any of you seen/heard of/owned one of those Diamond candles that have rings in them ranging from $10-$5000?
That's so cool!! I never heard of this- I just Googled it and I'm totally getting this for birthday/holiday gifts now!

To complete my collection of favorite TV shows, I got two box sets- Weeds and Gossip Girl. Now I have Full House, The Brady Bunch, Weeds, Gossip Girl, and my very favorite, Sex and the City. I also got a bunch of cute books (aka coffee table books), a ramen noodle maker, a quesadilla maker, boots, a necklace, Monster's University, Wreck it Ralph, Ted, a Rocky Horror shirt, and a mug that looks like a camera lens.

I got a Lion King sweatshirt, Simba pillow pet, Simba stuffed animal, an Attractions Then and Now pin featuring Legend of the Lion King & Philharmagic, a Lion King keychain, a small compact mirror that says Hakuna Matata on it, Lion King socks, and some Ghirardelli peppermint bark chocolate from my boyfriend. I got some money from my aunt/parents and a Penn State shirt from some family friends in Pennsylvania.

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
a new portable record player!, Moonrise Kingdom on DVD, the 2014 Alex Grey calendar, a Lion King shirt, Lost and Safe by the Books on vinyl, a lot of candy, some money.
two of my pals just came by and one of them gave me a beautiful piece of orange calcite (assists in alleviating depression and anxiety), and the other gave me Visions by Grimes on vinyl. love it!! love them!!

I got a Lion King sweatshirt, Simba pillow pet, Simba stuffed animal, an Attractions Then and Now pin featuring Legend of the Lion King & Philharmagic, a Lion King keychain, a small compact mirror that says Hakuna Matata on it, Lion King socks
umm, dude, wow, you are LIVING THE DREAM

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I have a really big family, so I got a lot of stuff collectively.

From my parents I got:
  • 2 handbags
  • A NorthFace Denali Fleece Jacket in burgundy/wine.
  • A native american printed sweater with black pants
  • A little black clutch/wallet
  • Hello Kitty from Build a Bear
  • Hello Kitty PJ's
  • Hello Kitty Double chocolate hot cocoa mix
  • A snowflake mug with dark chocolates from Ghiradelli
  • An aromatherapy spa mask

From my older brother and his girlfriend I got an awesome grey and white active sport fleece jacket. And I got a similar teal and grey one from my uncle.

From my oldest brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephews they put together an entire album filled with our trips down the shore, and holiday gatherings, and my sister-in-law wrote me a beautiful letter that made me bawl like a baby. Hands down the best gift I've received.

From my two younger sisters, I got a earring/necklace set, and Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton's edition for my DS.

From my grandmother I got a card with some money in it, a lot of candy, a little porcelain jewelry box, and a fuzzy pair of PJ pants.

From my neighbor, I got an awesome new nail kit.

And from my cousin, her fiance, and my baby cousins, I got a beautiful jeweled blue box and inside was a bracelet with my name engraved in to it.

From my sister-in-law's mother, I got a mug with two beach chairs on it and filled with salt water taffy (because when we go down the shore, our thing is we always have our beach chairs XD), and a beautiful piece of art to hang on my wall.

Honestly I could have gotten nothing and just been happy eating good food with my entire family. I love them all so dearly and I had an amazing Christmas this year. I hope everyone had a great Christmas as well :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I got tons of clothes, a few books that I wanted, my yearly calendar(that I always ask for), Bath&BodyWorks stuff, a giant picture book of Taylor Swift Red Album and I got a Kate Spade wallet to match my purse that I have from my boyfriend :)
I love Kate Spade, I asked my fiance for the Kate Spade glitterbug wallet in rose gold. :P Still waiting to see if that's what he got me or if it's something else. We haven't even exchanged our gifts yet lol.

Muse

That's so cool!! I never heard of this- I just Googled it and I'm totally getting this for birthday/holiday gifts now!

To complete my collection of favorite TV shows, I got two box sets- Weeds and Gossip Girl. Now I have Full House, The Brady Bunch, Weeds, Gossip Girl, and my very favorite, Sex and the City. I also got a bunch of cute books (aka coffee table books), a ramen noodle maker, a quesadilla maker, boots, a necklace, Monster's University, Wreck it Ralph, Ted, a Rocky Horror shirt, and a mug that looks like a camera lens.
I finally, after about 8 hours of burn time, got my ring. :D It's so pretty. I'm not sure what it's worth or if it's the real deal (it sure looks like it) but I don't even want to know because I love it.