What Disney taught me

AlphaTheEdge

Some of these responses are hilarious lol!!!

Disney has taught me to not judge a book by it's cover, family over everything, true love is out there, and to never give up on your dreams. Always look for adventure. Because of Disney, I try to love my life by those lessons

Extras

Petty Officer Third Class US Navy
Disney taught me that it is totally not creepy to kiss sleeping women that I've met once, in fact I'll be a hero!

Disney has taught me...

1) When you think you have killed someone you love, it is ok to run away and be adopted by two animals that would probably be your dinner in any other situation. :huh:

2) That it is very hard to get a job with the company, but it pushes me to be a better candidate for the future. :lol:

3) NEVER lose your inner-child. :pirate2:

4) It's ok to feel emotional when you watch fireworks or walk into the gates of Disneyland. :eee:

5) I will still keep going to Disneyland no matter how much they raise a ticket price, but I will silently cry as my wallet gets lighter.... :cry:

6) Funky hats are perfectly acceptable to wear. :mariachi:

I'm sure I have more, but I'd like to thank the smilies for helping me describe my feelings. :bounce:

Disney has taught me some interesting things.

• Christmas in Walt Disney World is very magical!
  • If Timon and Pumba raised a lion cub with no problems, then so can me and my bro!
  • Kristoff is pretty hot for an ice man. :P

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
Disney (And Square Enix helped with this) Taught me that you should never get too attached to a character ever. And if you do, Prepare for crying and feels.

Disney (and SE) taught me, that if you're good enough, you can save the world and free it from darkness just by using an oversized house key. :)