What do you do when riding the Courtyard rides?

Cuban

So I have been riding these rides recently and as I was mindlessly watching my computer screen I thought what other people do while they ride these rides.. I know there are many players that regularly ride them day in and day out so I thought it would be cool to make a thread where everyone can post what keep them entertained while riding, or maybe you just enjoy watching the ride

I began to start online shopping ( or at least just crying about all the cute clothes I cant afford lol)

@Han Solo IDK if this is the appropriate spot for this thread so feel free to move it :corner:

Heidi

I like to do things that enable me to at least keep an eye on them, since the rides often get stuck and I'd hate to be "that guy" that's holding everyone else up...

A lot of the time I'm writing up reports for work or catching up on some tv shows I've missed. I like to ride while I cook as well.

gravebound

not actually a grave
usually just watch ******** on youtube. i can split screen something else but the few times i forget about the ride are the few times i'm granted the title of living roadblock.

how does that happen, anyway?

I online shop, use tumblr, check my work schedule, or what ever else I can do on the internet while checking in from time to time to make sure I'm not holding up the ride.
Sometimes when my clone is riding, I'm on my main account socializing or playing mini games.