What do you think? Graphic shop plans...

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Lately, I've been thinking about opening up one of those little graphic shops -- so, I'm probably going to go "all out" if I actually proceed with the plans. I need opinions on the logo that I've designed for it.

Rate out of 10. Constructive criticism is appreciated and encouraged. x3
The name of the shop is basic, but I'll probably change that before I actually open up.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
9/10 i love the birds and the retroness
10/10 looks great! :) looking forward to seeing the shop if you go through with it!
10/10 swag swag u must own swag !
Thank you guys so much! :)

Cute! But I would let the border around "Ryan's Designs" breathe a bit. It looks a little tight where the 'R' and 's' is.
Thanks! c: Yes, I do see that and I considered making it closer to the text, but it looked a bit funky. I may change the name so it's shorter, or just change the size of it, but I agree with your observation 100%. xo (:

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
This is really cute~! What font did you use for the "Ryan's Designs" text because it's so adorable aa-
But yeah, I think the black boarder should be a more gentle color to fit the pastel color scheme you have going here because the black overpowers it a bit too much ;v; but otherwise 10/10~!

Last edited:

Kay.D

sorry guys.
it's cute. the black border is a little rough. also im not a fan of the color behind the ryan's designs. it helps as a drop shadow to make it stand out.
nicely done.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
looks nice :) i like the style of it (i like simple if I haven't said it enough to so many people lol)
9/10 :)
If you open the shop, I am in!
I will considered to make an order when you open shop.
Aww, thanks guys! :)

This is really cute~! What font did you use for the "Ryan's Designs" text because it's so adorable aa-
But yeah, I think the black boarder should be a more gentle color to fit the pastel color scheme you have going here because the black overpowers it a bit too much ;v; but otherwise 10/10~!
I used a font called Remachine Script, you can download it for free. It's becoming very popular in car commercials and spa advertisements, LOL. Also, thanks for your opinion.

it's cute. the black border is a little rough. also im not a fan of the color behind the ryan's designs. it helps as a drop shadow to make it stand out.
nicely done.
Thanks! :) After looking at it again today, I can see how people see the border as being too bold or overpowering. If I do open the store, I'll be sure to thin that out.