What do you think of this weeks releases?

Amy

Head Administrator
I was expecting a 4th of july pin too. Dissappointed if there isnt. I feel like the patriotic stitch would have made a nice 4th of july pin
There was supposed to be, I made all of the releases for Finding Dory and someone else was going to make 4th of July items but they got busy.

EDIT: Just looked at the list of unreleased items on the off chance, and it turns out there's an unused 4th of July pin from the original game, so I just put that up now.

There was supposed to be, I made all of the releases for Finding Dory and someone else was going to make 4th of July items but they got busy.

EDIT: Just looked at the list of unreleased items on the off chance, and it turns out there's an unused 4th of July pin from the original game, so I just put that up now.
Thanks so much! I was especially excited for a fourth pin! As to the items, from what I've seen (in store and what I've won from chests) I love the items! Its great to get items that match the theme and that could in turn be used to make rooms based on the theme! As to the pins, i agree that they are not in the style of the game, but it doesn't bother me as I like them anyways. There were a lot more releases this week than I anticipated, so overall I am a very happy rabbit! :)

I love the furniture items and the pins are good too! Does someone have a picture of the pins and furniture items from the sword and pirate chests? Thank you!

Anyone else not seeing the pirate nemo? It said I received one from the chests but I can't find it at all in inventory.
I can see mine???[DOUBLEPOST=1467537735][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am completely obsessed with this pin! OMG its so pretty!!!

Last edited:
Are the items in the Emporium this week going to stay all month or are there some that will be leaving on Thursday night? @Amy Thank you!

Nikiblue

I took a little break from the game, but coming back to the Finding Dory theme was wonderful. I love it all and can't wait to see what else is to come!
I can also agree with the others that there has definitely been a change in the game's atmosphere for the better which is a great thing :)

disruler

I think these items are great! Aside from the Dory and Otter that are in the chests everything looks great and pops really well. Sword pins look pretty solid as well. Great work Amy!

The furniture items are very nice; I think they fit the theme well and they're a nice quality. Moreover, although the pins aren't in the style of original VMK or pins that have been released previously, Baby Dory looks incredibly adorable. Finally, the otter and Dory from the gold chest look a little pixely but it was a very cute idea to incorporate the otter in the new releases. Thank you for everything you've done for us, I love the NEW MyVMK!

Pacific

Really impressed with how much you got done and released - definitely a good theme of items that have been needed for a while! Keep it up, Amy.