What exactly is myVMK Pal/ VMK Pal?

Hey guys! So, I've heard about VMK Pal and myVMK Pal from time to time and I'm not exactly sure what either program is. All I really know is that myVMK Pal was the replacement that was recently created to be used with myVMK, whereas VMK Pal was used by players in the original game. Since I was preeetty young back in the days of original VMK and only played for about a year, I had never heard of VMK Pal until when I joined myVMK. Can anyone explain to me what the program actually is? Thanks!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey guys! So, I've heard about VMK Pal and myVMK Pal from time to time and I'm not exactly sure what either program is. All I really know is that myVMK Pal was the replacement that was recently created to be used with myVMK, whereas VMK Pal was used by players in the original game. Since I was preeetty young back in the days of original VMK and only played for about a year, I had never heard of VMK Pal until when I joined myVMK. Can anyone explain to me what the program actually is? Thanks!
Hey!

myVMKPal is a desktop program that allows you to play MyVMK, as well as adding a host of other features.

These features include
  1. Securely saving your login information, so logging in is easy
  2. Automatically logging you in when you start the program
  3. Easily view how many credits you have (always at the bottom right of the window)
  4. Easily take screenshots (and upload to imgur!)
  5. View the Event Calendar
  6. View the MyVMK Twitter feed
as well as many many more!

More information is available on our website at www.myVMKPal.com

Unfortunately, we are no longer actively developing myVMKPal due to commitments and other projects outside of the MyVMK community. The program however, should always work :)

See ya! MinoMinios

NOTE: Keep in mind that MyVMK does not officially endorse myVMKPal, and so this may be the wrong section to put this topic. But don't worry, your user data is safe when you use myVMKPal :)

Hey!

myVMKPal is a desktop program that allows you to play MyVMK, as well as adding a host of other features.

These features include
  1. Securely saving your login information, so logging in is easy
  2. Automatically logging you in when you start the program
  3. Easily view how many credits you have (always at the bottom right of the window)
  4. Easily take screenshots (and upload to imgur!)
  5. View the Event Calendar
  6. View the MyVMK Twitter feed
as well as many many more!

More information is available on our website at www.myVMKPal.com

Unfortunately, we are no longer actively developing myVMKPal due to commitments and other projects outside of the MyVMK community. The program however, should always work :)

See ya! MinoMinios

NOTE: Keep in mind that MyVMK does not officially endorse myVMKPal, and so this may be the wrong section to put this topic. But don't worry, your user data is safe when you use myVMKPal :)

Ah okay, I see! Thanks so much for the information. :)

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
What is MyVMKPal????

WHAT?!?!?!

hehe..

MyVMKPal is the best piece of software next to the common internet browser you will ever use! It's revolutionary, It's state of the art! It's programmed and designed and managed by the best people in the world!

The best feature in myVMKPal is simply the fact that you don't have to log into the game to play! Just a simple setup when you install it, and you can get in instantly any time!
( and has the coolest buttons ;P )

What is MyVMKPal????

WHAT?!?!?!

hehe..

MyVMKPal is the best piece of software next to the common internet browser you will ever use! It's revolutionary, It's state of the art! It's programmed and designed and managed by the best people in the world!

The best feature in myVMKPal is simply the fact that you don't have to log into the game to play! Just a simple setup when you install it, and you can get in instantly any time!
( and has the coolest buttons ;P )
awesome! thanks so much for the answer!:D