What happened here?

I've been a player for a little over a year now, and stopped playing in June because I had no time. Now I wanted to be back for Christmas... but literally have not seen a room with more than 5 people in it...

Where is everyone? What happened? I keep thinking that people just quit because I don't see the same players as before, but there are barely any "Goodbyes" in the forums.

If it was something very serious, and someone would like to share, then please do not post it in this thread. I know it's none of my business, but I would like to know if a DRASTIC change was made.

I missed you guys :(

i myself find this game less appealing than it was when i first joined, people leave for various reasons, it all is a matter of opinion. Also the thing that must not be named.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I left last year when Gift Cards were taken away and my main trade commodity was compromised and saw no reason to keep it up if I could not trade for stuff I missed. Now we can trade credits straight across albeit at a price but it is something. But yeah, I saw the same thing as well so it is understandable to see so little players around anymore as I did when I came back just this December.

when the game first come out i was online wake to when I'm sleep and that was 2am or 4am.....but since there no one on. I'm just riding rides making games (for no one since there no one on...) and going to bed at 11pm or unless shut my computer off

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I finally have a moment to log back on the the forums (and attempting to the game as well) after like 2-3 months of being way too busy. I've had a lot of life changes occur over the last 8 months or so and haven't been a part of this community really at all, life happens sometimes. I'm surprised and then at the same time not all that surprised that thing's are still in some form of turmoil around these parts of the interwebs.

Aw man :/ sounds like just a pile of things have happened, all individually and communal. :(

unicorn

when the game first come out i was online wake to when I'm sleep and that was 2am or 4am.....but since there no one on. I'm just riding rides making games (for no one since there no one on...) and going to bed at 11pm or unless shut my computer off
I would totally play your games. I love playing player made games