What happened to the Official Disney Pin website??!!

disruler

Hello everyone, I'm sure there's a least one avid pin collector out there that might be able to tell me what happened. I hadn't been on the site in quite awhile and now I want to get back into the pins, so I go to where I thought it used to be and the site is totally different with no selection all. Is this an incorrect site? If not what/when did this happen? Thanks for any help!

P.S. I tried googling info on it and can't seem to find any info on it. Perhaps I used wrong key words or too common ones, but I did search google for awhile.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Between me and my sister we have about 400 pins and I've been doing it for 12 years, so I'm pretty big on them, but I've never heard a such a site. Sounds very interesting though.

disruler

it was something like OfficialDisneyPinTrading and it was through Disney not a third party site. I gotta find my book with it in it. I might be entering it wrong. but I'm surprised google didn't pick it up.

aliceblue

do you mean PinPics.com?
Pinpics.com is not Disney's website; it's a database created by a pin collector which has been contributed to over the years by a multitude of pin enthusiasts. Really amazing site with info on pin releases from all sources, not just the parks.