What is going on

masha

i don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm
idk if this is where I post for this kind of stuff but just the other day, vmk worked perfectly fine for me and now all it does is disconnect me at the "loading furniture" part or it'll freeze 5 minutes into me being on and then I won't be able to get back on for like an hour. I used internet explorer 2 days ago because I know chrome doesn't work anymore and it worked fine and now it won't. so I tried vmkpal and that doesn't work either. Emailed staff and did everything they told me to do and still nada
Idk if something was changed in the game the last two days that's causing this or what

Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one ???

SOMEONE HELP

dazedmermaid

but you can call me daze
have you tried using firefox? I was having the same problem, couldnt even download vmkpal and had to download the older version of firefox to be able to play

Tried it out and still a black screen :boom:
there's a thread on here specifically for this problem. uhhb search "firefox" in the search thread, look for vmk_rapunzel's thread, she linked a thread on there regarding the issue to where vmk_simba's post about solving it. hope this works out, it worked for me

dazedmermaid

but you can call me daze
Which version should I have??
well you can download the extended version of the 52 version (the newest version of firefox) or you can downgrade (which is what i had to do) to the 51.0.1 version. If you click where it says spoiler in this post , it tells you how to download either version.
Tried it out and still a black screen :boom:
did you uninstall the firefox you had before? I tried the first both options but had to end up downgraded like i said to skillet, I uninstalled my firefox and reinstalled the old version and it was the only way i got it to work

masha

i don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm
well you can download the extended version of the 52 version (the newest version of firefox) or you can downgrade (which is what i had to do) to the 51.0.1 version. If you click where it says spoiler in this post , it tells you how to download either version.

did you uninstall the firefox you had before? I tried the first both options but had to end up downgraded like i said to skillet, I uninstalled my firefox and reinstalled the old version and it was the only way i got it to work

I didn't have Firefox to begin with, that's why I downloaded it but it doesn't work. I think I'm just not meant to be back on vmk LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1506648990][/DOUBLEPOST]
what the heck bOTH of you are back?!?! @Obeynick @masha

UH YEAH !!!!! Get at us