What is MyVMK Pal? lol.

xLeahmarie

Hungry photographer
I came across that earlier today in the forums.
I read what the creator was saying it was, but
I'm still extremely confused lol.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey!
myVMKPal is a software that allows you to easily log into myVMK with the click of a button! You can securely save your account information, and myVMKPal will log you in automatically upon opening it so you can get into the magic as quickly as possible. It also has a whole host of other features, such as easily taking screenshots, and making sure you always know exactly how many credits you have :)

JoyArlene

Yikes I just got the newest update to MyVMKPal and it is super weird! Why in the world would anyone want the login and and "buttons" to be in a HUGE box to the side of the window with our picture. and what happened to the full screen button? Who do I write to about this, and the settings are pretty much gone, all we can do is change the color of the HUGE box on the side of the window, did I say how HUGE that box is? YIKES!!! Can you tell I am not one for change? YIKES!!!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Yikes I just got the newest update to MyVMKPal and it is super weird! Why in the world would anyone want the login and and "buttons" to be in a HUGE box to the side of the window with our picture. and what happened to the full screen button? Who do I write to about this, and the settings are pretty much gone, all we can do is change the color of the HUGE box on the side of the window, did I say how HUGE that box is? YIKES!!! Can you tell I am not one for change? YIKES!!!
Please list what settings you want. We followed the majority on what features were most used.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Please list what settings you want. We followed the majority on what features were most used.
Please see our letter to the community regarding this update. http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmkpal-a-letter-to-the-community-about-3-0.54482/