What is something you like about yourself that others do not or wouldn't like?

I'm not an open person, too shy, and I ignore people on purpose to not have a conversation with them because I would embarrass myself to death. This make people think I'm rude and mean... but I'm actually extremely nice if you get to know me! ^____^ people like to misunderstand me..

Like for example, if I don't know you well and I Skype with you.. I won't talk until I know you enough XD I'm a weird person!

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
]Being an introvert. I like being alone, I'm okay with being alone, I enjoy it, and yes, more so than being with people sometimes, if not most of the time. I like being able to relax and think about the things I need to think about without interruption, and get things done, etc. My friends and family are always complaining about it to me, like I need to get out more and that it's unhealthy. It isn't, plus another reason, people just exhaust me, sometimes. Like, people get so hyper and..I'm just laid back and I can't handle it, I get annoyed lol
I am the exact same way. Having my alone time is very important to me and I'm much more efficient that way. I'm very shy and meeting new people is also very hard for me.

I'm an extreme introvert P_P i also tend to be a bit odd i normally prefer to spend hours with a computer or book rather then people.
Me too :cloud9:

I accept the fact that I will say things on my mind when I feel pressed to-and I wont sugar coat it just to make others feel better. I also am not afraid to express my opinion which might clash with the over sensitized state we as a people have grown into. It is so extremely hard to tolerate anything with people nowadays because people that speak their mind are reprimanded and referred to as closed minded or "bigots" and the rest of society becomes a load of butthurt babies.
(like when someone says that they are against gay marriage and they automatically become public enemy number one. That isn't me, I'm just using it as an example.)
I'm not afraid of being an individual, and for some reason, people think that's wrong.

I'm a introvert and avoid as much social interaction as possible, i spend all day on the computer/playing video games,
i can't help it, it's what i find comfortable, i can't help i have social anxiety, my friends don't like it because i never ask them to hang out ever,
but oh well, i like being alone :shrug:

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
My inconsistency. I may feel one way today and have completely different views another day. Some days I can't stand a person, then I want to give them a second chance. I change my style, my eating habits, and my attitude all the time. The reason I am at peace with this is because of one of my favorite quotes I read in my junior English III Honors class:

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

It taught me that there is no reason to fit a certain mold or standard. Every great person that ever lived has never been completely perfect.

Ellewoodsmile

Im an introvert. I live with many extroverted people and its hard at times when they dont understand when I need to be alone and im content with being alone. They think they need to fix me and be with me all the time -_- its so annoying. But i love being an introvert. It's who I am and who I have always been. Being alone and talking to no one for days is so wonderful. I tend to speak my mind sometimes before I go through and filter out the things that might come off as rude to other people... but oh well I guess... people can take what I say offensive or just learn that I don't mean it the way they took it. I love who I am and won't change for anyone. (:

I agree with the whole introvert thing. I'm in college now and constantly saying I have no friends and hate it, but in reality I feel like college gives everyone too much freedom. There is no curfew of time to stop hanging out with someone except going to class. And what if you have class with that person, then you're with them 24/7. I love hanging out with people but get sick of it after a while. I can't ever hang out with someone everyday. After 3 days I just want a break to myself.

Also, I have red hair which I love, but I feel like guys don't enjoy it as much as the blondes or brunettes.

My teeth are slightly crooked, but I know that's such a turn off/not acceptable in todays society.. but its so me. I've seen how I could look with straighter teeth, but I don't like it! It makes me unique and idc that some people may have a problem with it. I still take good care of my teeth and they're super white, they're just not perfectly straight.

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
Looks-wise: I'm a little overweight.
Personality-wise: I have a very strong personality and sometimes it may rub people the wrong way.