What is this item ?

iSunset

Some people got purple wings :( i want[DOUBLEPOST=1478205356][/DOUBLEPOST]It's another glitch but ugh such a pretty one![DOUBLEPOST=1478205784][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
OMG O_O I want it !!!

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Hey all! Those wings were originally made for an ex-staff member who is now no longer with us. There was a glitch with the data base and in an effort to try and maybe fix this a little bit, the default avatar is now set to the angel wings.

On a side note, they are very nice though and I always thought they should be released. :halcyon:

VMKfan

Hey all! Those wings were originally made for an ex-staff member who is now no longer with us. There was a glitch with the data base and in an effort to try and maybe fix this a little bit, the default avatar is now set to the angel wings.

On a side note, they are very nice though and I always thought they should be released. :halcyon:
Can we do something about the staff first? We literally have no designers left. I had posted a few times on what needs to be done, but I'm still waiting on Amy's response

@VMKfan its easy to tell people what to do and what needs to be done but in reality it's not that simple! I can sit here all day and be like GET MORE DESIGNERS but if no one wants to do it then what good did it do? Maybe try helping the issues rather then just saying them?[DOUBLEPOST=1478267172][/DOUBLEPOST]As a wise man once said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world" -that includes in the MyVMK world