What is your favorite Disney song?

AlphaTheEdge

Now I understand this is a deep question... There is a lot to choose from. So maybe choose your top 5 and why:

1. Whole New World- this will be played at my wedding. My future wife will approve I hope.
2. I'll make a man out of you- this was on my football warm up playlist lol no shame
3. I can go the distance- great instrumental and it's limited words are powerful
4. Can you feel the love tonight- pretty dang romantic if you ask me
5. You got a friend in me- Toy story is my favorite movie hands down

Shout out to Tarzan for having the best overall soundtrack.
Beauty and the beast always gets me too

How
About you fellow VMKers!?

-the entire Aladdin soundtrack lmao
-eye to eye from the goofy movie
-literally the entire Pocahontas soundtrack (the music is just so beautiful and gets me overwhelmed with emotions)
-pretty much every song in the lion king
-the 80s synth music that plays when mulan cuts her hair
-a bunch of Disney channel original movie songs like super nova girl, every hsm song, all the cheetah girl songs except from the third movie etc :rainbow:

i love part of your world & i really hope gaga does a proper cover her voice suits ariel so much

i also love the broadway soundtrack for Aladdin i could listen to it on repeat!

Foxe

Inscrutable
This is really tough, of course. In no particular order:

I Won't Say I'm in Love- My favorite love song from Disney. Period. It also helped that my name is Meghan and that Meg's as close as I'll get to a Disney female with my name.
For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)- Loved Frozen and there's a special place in my heart for counterpoint duets.
I'll Make a Man Out of You- Doesn't everyone love this song? Just a bit?
Once Upon a Dream- A classic and beautifully sung.
Poor Unfortunate Souls- It's such a fun and sassy villain song. But still so nicely foreboding.

I do have a favorite song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame that might crack the top 5 but I refrained from putting it on here because the title is technically not G-rated. I'm sure you know the one if you know the film, though.

Navii

Any "Pirates of the Carribean" music.

The soundtrack from this series was really good, and I even downloaded some onto my MP3 player back in the day. "He's a Pirate" got me pumped!

Edit: Spelling Error

You'll Be In My Heart and Son of Man from Tarzan are the best!

LordeByron

whistle stop from robin hood, once upon a dream (mostly in french), and everybody wants to be a cat. also every song from brother bear.